Dubai is a city located in the United Arab Emirates and is well-known for its luxurious hotels, shopping malls, and skyscrapers. However, there is much more to Dubai than just that! If you’re looking to explore some of the unique places in this city, then a rental car is the best way to do it. In this blog post, we will highlight 11 places that you should visit in Dubai with your rental car.
Rent a car and explore the unique places of Dubai
There’s no need to spend a fortune on car rentals in Dubai. You can find plenty of affordable options that will still allow you to explore all the unique places this city has to offer. Here are 11 of the best places to visit in Dubai with a rental car:
- The Palm Jumeirah – This man-made island is one of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks. You can drive around the palm-shaped island and stop to take photos at various points.
- The Dubai Mall – This is one of the world’s largest malls and it’s a great place to spend a day shopping. There are also plenty of restaurants and cafes if you need a break from all the shopping.
- The Burj Khalifa – The world’s tallest building is also one of Dubai’s most popular tourist attractions. You can take a lift to the top for some stunning views of the city.
- The Dubai Fountain – This spectacular fountain show is best seen from a rental car. You can drive around the park and get a good view of the fountain from various angles.
- The Dubai Desert Safari – A must-do activity when in Dubai, a desert safari is a great way to experience the city’s desert landscape.
- Hatta Mountain Tour – This is a great day trip from Dubai if you want to see some of the city’s more natural scenery. You can drive through the mountains and stop at various points to take in the views.
- The Jumeirah Beach – This is one of Dubai’s most popular beaches and it’s a great place to spend a day relaxing. There are plenty of beach bars and restaurants if you need a break from the sun.
- The Dubai Marina – This is a great place to take a walk or go for a swim. You can also rent a boat and explore the marina at your own pace.
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – This is one of the most beautiful mosques in the world and it’s well worth a visit. You can drive to the mosque and then take a guided tour.
- The Gold Souk – This is one of Dubai’s most popular tourist attractions and it’s a great place to pick up some souvenirs.
Head to Al Fahidi Historic District for a glimpse into Dubai’s past
This area is home to the city’s oldest buildings, including the Dubai Museum, which offers a great overview of the Emirate’s history and culture. Driving around this area is a great way to get a feel for what Dubai was like before it became the modern metropolis it is today.